Your Wellness Solution for Immune Support:
The immune system is a complex network that helps the body fight infection and disease. It is our line of defense to protect against viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. In addition to fending off harmful external microorganisms, our immune system also neutralizes cancer cells. Having a healthy immune system means you are providing it with the right tools to keep it running at maximum performance.
Find Your Wellness with Wellkasa
The foundation of a good immune system starts with being healthy, which means:
· Eating antioxidant & anti-inflammatory diet
· Maintaining a healthy body weight.
· Getting good sleep 7-8 hours.
· Exercising regularly.
· Reducing stress and
· Keeping up to date on vaccinations.
Complement this regimen, with a doctor designed and research backed immune support supplement wellness plan from Wellkasa. The supplements in this plan go through our rigorous 6-step test to ensure the highest quality and most efficacious dose.
Your Doctor-Designed Immune Support Plan:
- Ther-Biotic: Oral probiotics may help in the prevention of respiratory tract infections.
- Alive! Organic Vitamin C: Oral high-dose vitamin C might modestly reduce cold symptoms.
- Vitamin D: Oral vitamin D prevents and treats vitamin D deficiency, which is linked to increased susceptibility to infections.
- Zinc: Oral zinc seems to help treat cold symptoms in adults.
Meet the Doctor Behind the Plan
This Wellness Plan was designed by Donald Abrams, MD Integrative Oncology. This plan includes therapies based on his clinical experience and backed by research evidence. Learn more about Immune Support in this short video and blog with Dr. Abrams.