Last Revised: May 04, 2023
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites available at https://wellkasa.app/, https://wellkasa.com/, https://migrainemight.com, and https://migrainemight.org as well as any websites and blogs directly owned by the Company (collectively, our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in emails and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and information gathered when you interact with our advertising on third-party websites if such advertisements include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party, or information collected by any third party through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website (for further information, see below, “Third-party Websites”).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our Website. By using our Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
1. What We Collect and How We Collect It
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy.
a. Information You Provide to Us: Personal Information is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, such as data including, but not limited to, your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- mailing address;
- credit card or debit card information;
- online identifier or account name;
- health information, including current and past medical conditions;
- current medicines or other related treatment; and
- comments or messages provided in free text boxes.
You may provide us Personal Information when you:
- request information;
- subscribe to our emails; and
- sign up to join a focus group.
The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, you may be able to provide Personal Information via email or free text boxes, such as contacting the Company to request further information. When providing your Personal Information, please provide only relevant information and do not provide unnecessary sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers or other sensitive personal data. We collect Personal Information only when you have agreed to our request for that information.
b. Focus Groups. Occasionally, we may offer focus groups in which we ask for participants to give us input in order to help build our Website and overall platform. If you choose to participate in a focus group, we may ask you to provide your first and last name, phone number, age, gender, mailing address, email, medical diagnosis information, and other information related to how your treatment is progressing. Focus groups are voluntary and it is your choice on whether to participate and provide any necessary or optional information. We will use your answers and input to improve our Website and overall platform.
2. Protocols and Pharmacy Products.
3. Research Information about Natural Medicines
Wellkasa has partnered with Therapeutic Research Center (TRC) to provide information about Natural Medicines. The editorial principles and process followed by TRC can be found on:
Wellkasa and TRC are neither healthcare providers, payers nor clearinghouses. Wellkasa is a platform built to promote holistic patient wellness and quality of life through an integrative care ecosystem that connects standard of care with effective complementary therapies. Unless otherwise established in a business associate agreement between Wellkasa and a regulated Covered Entity (i.e., a doctor, pharmacy, or insurer), as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), Wellkasa does not collect “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA.
Not for Medical Advice. The content provided on the Website, including, but not limited to, TRC content (such as articles, research and other documents related to complementary and alternative medicine, licensed by TRC to Wellkasa (collectively, “TRC Content”)), are not provided for medical, clinical or other advice. Wellkasa is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. SUCH WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING TRC CONTENT, IS BEING PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND USERS SHOULD CONSULT WITH QUALIFIED PHYSICIANS FOR ANSWERS TO GENERAL AND SPECIFIC MEDICAL AND CLINICAL QUESTIONS.
4. Wellkasa Medicine Cabinet and Interaction Checker
You may have the option to provide information about your health (including medical conditions, medicines, and other treatment) on the Website. The Medicine Cabinet and Interaction Checker can automatically provide you information on how natural medicines and your current medicines or treatment may interact. The information provided in your Medicine Cabinet or the Interaction Checker is not provided as medical, clinical or other advice. Your reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk. Never use Wellkasa, or contact Wellkasa, if you have a medical emergency. If you ever have a medical emergency, you should contact your primary physician or local authorities for assistance.
5. Automated Information Collection
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behaviour and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP Address), the pages you have viewed, and the actions you have taken while using the Website. Some of the tools we use to automatically collect information about you may include:
a. Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your device’s hard drive. Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways, and we may use either (or both) of them:
- session cookies, which do not stay on your device after you close your browser, and
- persistent cookies, which remain on your device until you delete them or they expire.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as maintaining a record of your purchased items (e.g. a shopping cart), cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website to help us understand how you arrive at our Website, browse or use our Website and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit our Website, your preferred language, and your search parameters. This information can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your visits to our Website more tailored to your preferences. The information in these cookies may be anonymized. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. iv.These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. These cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties, such as advertisers.
If you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the Website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
c. Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is an electronic image. Web Beacons can track certain things from your computer and can report activity back to a web server allowing us to understand some of your behavior. If you choose to receive emails from us, we may use Web Beacons to track your reaction to our emails. We may also use them to track if you click on the links and at what time and date you do so. Some of the third-party marketers we engage with may use Web Beacons to track your interaction with online advertising banners on our Website. This information is only collected in aggregate form and will not be linked to your Personal Information. Please note that any image file on a webpage can act as a Web Beacon.
d. Embedded Web Links. Links provided in our emails and, in some cases, on third-party websites may include tracking technology embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows us to understand how the link is being used by email recipients. Some of these links will enable us to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and this may be attached to the Personal Information that we hold about you. This data is used to improve our service to you and to help us understand the performance of our marketing campaigns.
e. Third-party Websites and Services (Advertising Partners). We work with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we are contracting them to provide. The information collected can be gathered on our Website and also on the websites where our marketing communications are appearing. For example, we may collect data where our banner advertisements are displayed on third-party websites.
6. Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested.
If we provide subscription-based services, such as email newsletters, we will allow you to make choices about what information you provide at the point of information collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed. Transactional or service-oriented messages are usually excluded from such preferences, as such messages are required to respond to your requests or to provide goods and services, and are not intended for the purposes of marketing.
We will not intentionally send you email newsletters and marketing emails unless you consent to receive such marketing information. After you request to receive these emails, you may opt out of them at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you may affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided.
7. Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain and process your information accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all of our information in accordance with relevant data governance frameworks and legal requirements. We employ technologies designed to help us maintain information accuracy on input and processing.
To view and change the Personal Information that you have provided to us, please contact us directly at email@example.com for assistance.
8. Right to be Forgotten/ Right to request the deletion of Your Personal Information
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Information. To request deletion of the Personal Information that you have provided to us, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Requests to delete Personal Information shall be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
Please note that by requesting us to delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us, we cannot continue to provide our services to you.
9. Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
10. Information of Minors
We do not intentionally seek to gather information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We do not target the Website to minors, and would not expect them to be engaging with our Website or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about minors, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
11. How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services you request, in addition to various other purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Assisting you with items such as personalized experiences and facilitation of product usage.
- Preventing malicious activity and providing you with a secure experience.
- Providing service and support for services you request.
- Providing marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Preventing unwanted messages or content.
- Measuring the performance of our marketing programs.
- Contacting you about services and offers that are relevant to you.
12. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our trusted third-party business partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send email marketing communications, and provide experiences that you have come to expect from us. We will share your Personal Information with these third parties in order to fulfil the service that they provide to us. These third-party partners are under contract to keep your Personal Information secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfil the service we have requested from them.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting the rights and properties of Company or its subsidiaries.
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of Company’s employees.
There are circumstances where the Company may decide to buy, sell, or reorganize its business in selected countries. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to share or receive Personal Information with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, the Company will ensure your information is used in accordance with this Policy.
13. Third-party Websites
14. Your California Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we will not disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of third-party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, the Website does not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, the Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from your internet web browser.
If you are a California consumer, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“Act”), please be advised that Wellkasa Inc. does not currently meet the regulatory thresholds of a “business” as that term is defined under the Act and therefore is not required to comply with the Act. Regardless, all Personal Information will be processed in accordance with this Policy.
15. For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
Our Website is designed for use by individuals in the United States only. We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Website’s use of your Personal Information complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
16. TRC Content and Intellectual Property Notices
The Website and TRC Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or are subject to other proprietary rights. Accordingly, you are not permitted to use the Website or TRC Content in any way that would violate the Website or TRC Content proprietary rights. Additionally, the Website content or TRC Content may not be accessed, displayed or used for Promotional Labelling (as it is defined in 21 CFR 202.1) or for any purposes other than non-commercial use. The Website content or TRC Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, exploit, copy, reproduce, display, publish, modify, edit, revise, alter, translate, syndicate, consolidate, store, base on, anthologize, allow access to, time-share or otherwise exploit all or any portion(s) of the Website content or TRC Content without the express written consent of Company and TRC or the applicable owner.
Additionally, you shall not
- remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks embedded in or displayed with the Website content or TRC Content;
- combine, merge or mix the TRC Content with Company content or any third party’s data or content;
- publish, display or otherwise allow access to (through frames, links, or otherwise) the Website content or TRC Content in connection with any sale, distribution, transfer or other transaction involving any item or substance referred to in the Website content or TRC Content arising out of or in conjunction with the display thereof;
- use the Website content or TRC Content in any way that is offensive, abusive, libellous, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic, unethical, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Company or TRC in their sole discretion;
- except as expressly authorized by Company or TRC, use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other automated functionality to retrieve or index any portion of the Website content or TRC Content; or
- use the Website content or TRC Content to compile or prepare content, or an independent resource or database, on complementary and alternative medicines or to develop any product that directly or indirectly competes with TRC Content.
17. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR TRC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO AN ALLEGATION OF MISBRANDING, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER), ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE WEBSITE, TRC CONTENT, OR THE TRC PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER OR NOT TRC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF, OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FEES OR COSTS. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THIS POLICY, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE, COUNTRY OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST MATERIALLY AFFECT HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
18. Changes to this Policy
19. Safeguarding the information we collect
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise 100% security. You have a responsibility, as well, to safeguard your information through the proper use and security of any online credentials used to access your Personal Information, such as a username and password. If you believe your credentials have been compromised, please change your password. Please also notify us of any unauthorized use.
20. How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information, please contact us at:
21725 N 20th Ave, Suite 101-102, #1015
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
Email Address: email@example.com;
Telephone number: +1(480) 779 -8266